Geosearch is Africa’s premier exploration drilling company.
Geosearch was founded in 1989. Unicorn Capital Partners Ltd (Formally knowna as Sentula Mining Limited) listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, acquired Geosearch and all its subsidiary companies on 1st October 2006. Subsequent expansions lead to the formation of Geosearch International, and the company used this division to expand the operations on the entire African continent.
Geosearch currently has over 35 rigs operating on the African continent and employs in excess of 500 staff members.
Exploration and mining companies have utilised our services across a diverse range of commodities, including platinum, gold, coal, copper, cobalt, nickel, diamond and uranium.
Geosearch Group Operational Head Office is situated in Johannesburg, South Africa. Administration and Supply Chain Services are managed from Pretoria, South Africa.
Geosearch has established regional operational offices in Johannesburg (South Africa), Tete (Mozambique), and Francistown (Botswana) that provide administrative, logistical and workshop services for the individual regions.
Sentula Mining Services Mauritius, trading as Geosearch International, is actively evaluating business opportunities in all regions across the African continent, and will operate in any country deemed viable. Geosearch will also assess every opportunity and country on its merits.
Our range of Services include include Drilling Services, Plant Hire, Earth Moving Services, Rehabilitation Services Including Land Filling and Clearing, Mining Services supplied to the Mining, Natural Resources, Environmental, Construction and Industrial Markets
Geosearch prides itself on its exceptional in-house expertise accumulated over the past 25+ years. Our commitment to Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Training (in-house), as well as the up liftment of all local communities where we operate, is paramount to our business philosophy. Our rapid response to our Clients’ needs and our supply chain’s ability to replenish and support our operations has differentiated us from all our competitors.
Geosearch is an ISO 9001:2015 / ISO 14001:2015 / ISO45001:2018 Certified Company.
MISSION / VISION / AIM
In order to thrive as a business over the next ten years and beyond, we must look ahead and understand the trends and forces that will shape our business in the future and move swiftly to prepare for whatever is to come. CHANGE IS THE ONLY CONSTANT in the exploration and mining industry and we, as Management, must get ready for tomorrow, today
That is what our 20/20 vision is all about. It creates a long term destination for our business and provides us with a roadmap to achieving success together with our business partners
Our mission, which is enduring, declares our purpose as a company and serves as the standard against which we weigh our actions and decisions
- To create value and make a difference to all our stakeholders
- To inspire careers
- To inspire moments of optimism and happiness
Our vision serves as the framework for our roadmap and guides every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable quality and growth
- People : be a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be
- Portfolio : bring to our Clients a portfolio of quality drilling services that anticipate and cater for their specific requirements
- Partners : nurture a winning network of Clients, Suppliers and Employees where together we create mutual, enduring value
- Place : be a responsible citizen that makes a difference by helping build and support sustainable communities and be aware of the environment we are operating in to result in the lowest impact possible
- Productivity : be a highly effective, lean and fast moving organisation, that delivers on a continuous basis
- Profit : maximise long term return to our shareholders while being mindful of our overall responsibilities and governance
- Focus on building long term relationships with our Clients
- Focus on our Customer needs as Business Partners
- Get out into the market. Listen, observe, learn and adapt to our Clients’ specifications
- Act with urgency, but safely
- Remain responsive to change
- Have the courage to change course when needed
- Work efficiently and productively
- Be accountable for our actions and in-actions
- Steward system assets and focus on building value
- Reward our people for taking risks and finding better ways to solve problems
- Learn from our outcomes – what worked and what does not, and why?